會議主持詞
it is my special pleasure to welcome mr. smith.我非常高興來歡迎史密斯先生。
8.it is my pleasure to welcome miss smith back.很高興歡迎史密斯小姐回來。
9,it is my pleasure to welcome you all here to day.今天我很高興歡迎各位。
10.it is my pleasure to welcome mr. smith to our company.很高興歡迎史密斯先生到我們公司來。
11.welcome to our company from all the members of this section, mr. smith.史密斯先生,本課所有同仁歡迎你到本公司來。
12.i take great pleasure in bidding you all a hearty welcome to our company.很高興能夠衷心的歡迎您來我們公司。
13.it is my great pleasure to say a few words of hearty welcome to mr. smith.很榮幸能說幾句話表示對史密斯先生衷心歡迎。
14.the first thing that i would like to say to mr. smith is a hearty “ welcome home!”我最先想對史密斯先生說的心底話是:歡迎回國!
15.i want to assure mr. smith that we will all give him our support in his efforts.我想向史密斯先保證,我們每個人對他的努力將給予支持。
16.it is my pleasure and honor to welcome back mr. smith who has been in canada for the past three years.過去三年史密斯先生都在加拿大,我很高興也很榮幸來歡迎他回。
17.please go ahead before it gets cold.趁熱吃。
18.thank you for your kindness.謝謝你的一番盛情。
19.i’m very happy that i’ve come back to Chinese Taiwan.我很高興我回到中國臺灣了。
20.i had long been looking forward to coming back.我老早就期待著回來。
21.i’m very grateful to you for all your kindness.你的厚意我非常感激。
22.i have no words with which to thank you for holding this welcome party for me.我不知要用什么話來感謝你們為我辦這個歡迎會。
23.i don’t know how i can thank you sufficiently for holding this welcome party for me.你們為我辦這個聚會,我不知道要如何才足以表示我的謝意。
24.on behalf of all my fellow students from Chinese Taiwan i wish to say a word of hearty thanks to mr. smith.謹代表所有我從中國臺灣來的留學生,向史密斯先生表示由衷的謝意。
.goodbye, and have a good year.再見了,祝你未來一年都很順利。
2.we are gathered here today to send off one of our upperclassman, mr. smith, who has been appointed to his new post in london. 今天在這里我們在這里相聚,為我們的學長史密斯先生送別,他被派到倫敦擔任新職。
3.may you have the best of luck in san francisco.祝你在舊金山會有很好的運氣。
4.1.i really don’t know whether to be happy or sad here today.今天在這里我真的不知道要高興,還是要悲傷。
5.a year seems like such a long time to be away, so we will miss you a lot, and we hope you will miss us, too.過了一年,似乎是很久遠以前的事,我們會很想念我你,希望你一樣想念我們。